12 mrt 2008

G-licious




















What to do on a cloudy Wednesday?

Well, we thought it was a good idea to pay a visit to the FotoMuseum in Antwerp.
First a walk through historical stuff , afterwards famous photographers from the past century, then a collection of pictures from Patrick de Spiegelaere. And finally an interactive exhibition called "Face On" (watch out slow interface) ... 24 portrait pictures from famous photographers plus contributions from all kind of photographers via the internet..this means accessible for everyone!
Including me.... So I thought.. why not give try it a try.
And I uploaded this picture yesterday evening, which resulted in an e-mail in my inbox this afternoon. It said my picture was accepted for the online and offline exhibition!

I am an itsy bitsy proud.. even though the quality of the picture is not fabulous.. I just love it because he's G-licious.. ;)

0 answers: